The Wonderful Lizard of Foz

Friday, November 25, 2011

PODFART: Walking The Room with Dave Anthony and Greg Behrendt


My fourth Podfart is for Walking The Room, a hilarious podcast hosted by Dave Anthony and Greg Behrendt. It's been described as a sister podcast to TOFOP, so if you love TOFOP, you'll love this. There's a lot of talk about Griffins, Clowns from the neck down, misery, show-business or lack thereof, and a neighbor with nineteen vaginas that she feeds crickets to.

I decided to draw a piece of art based around the 'Hobotang', which is the name that Dave and Greg gave to one of his filthy orange-thieving neighbours. I thought setting the image up in a kind of 'God and Adam' style would be a nice touch.



The image got a great response from Dave, Greg, and the Cuddlahs. Have a look.

It's a great podcast that I look forward to every week, and SPOILER ALERT despite their current success (the podcast THRIVES on failure), it remains consistently hilarious, as they give each-other a whole lot of shit for an hour a week. Have a listen! They're also on facebook, twitter, and they've just started THE HOTDOG THUNDERDOME, which is a place for all Walking The Room Fans to congregate.

As always, I can be found on twitter and facebook, and my BRAND NEW WEBSITE just went live, so check it out and let me know what you think!

Next up in my Podfarts is The Pod F Tompkast!

Lots of Love,
Foz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment