The Wonderful Lizard of Foz

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PODFART: TOFOP with Wil Anderson and Charlie Clausen

For my third Podfart, I decided to draw TOFOP, a weekly Australian podcast by Wil Anderson and Charlie Clausen.

TOFOP is a crack-up. They're pretty crude at times, which I love. It's a conversational podcast that occasionally has a guest, such as last weeks Justin Hamilton. Basically, if you're someone that's amused by a blending of Time-Travel, Prison Sex, and how to get a microphone to work, then this is the podcast for you.

As for the illustration itself, I went with a microphone/monolith vibe, and kept it pretty simple. If I did it again, I probably would have really pushed the monolith angle, made the microphone huge, and have Wil and Charlie in scared cowering monkey-type poses, but I still think the concept worked.


The response from Wil, Charlie and the TOFOP fans was awesome. They talk about it on episode #47, and they made it their profile pic on facebook. All of which was bloody lovely.

Thanks for looking and reading, and if you haven't heard TOFOP before, here's a favourite:

TOFOP #9 Shit Happened
"Wil, Charlie and special guest Justin Hamilton, discuss all things Whedon, aural anecdote rape and Adam Sandler's new comedy blockbuster."

Find TOFOP here, and they're on facebook, and twitter, too. Check them out!

As always, you can see what I'm up to at twitter and facebook.

Next week, it's TOFOP's Sister Podcast, Walking the Room!



Love Foz.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment